You've been asking for it so Studio Calico has listened!!! I am super excited to be offering this "beyond basics" class from Studio Calico. In this class we will be covering all the questions you have been asking about digital/hybrid scrapbooking. There are a lot of myths out there and we are going to clear them up and make this super easy for you. Hybrid scrapbooking is HAPPENING. You are ALREADY doing it, when you use your digital die-cut machine or add a title to your photo before you print it, you are a HYBRID scrapbooker!! So now let's take your skills to the next level and figure out new ways to use all those digital goodies you have.
This is just a peek at some of the goodies you get with the class
for a full view check it out here.
WHAT YOU'LL GET :
· 10 how to videos from myself covering techniques for templates, stamp brushes, digital paper, printables and digital die cut files
· 10 tutorials from the contributors covering techniques for templates, stamp brushes, digital paper, printables and digital die cut files
· 20 new digital / hybrid projects to inspire you
· a class message board to interact with myself and your fellow students
· new challenges each week
Hybrid scrapbooking is something I have a passion for and as I looked back at some of my first uploads to the Studio Calico gallery that was very clear!
Even looking at my most recent gallery at Studio Calico, one of my favorite layouts is simply using the digital templates in my cameo (one of my favorite techniques!) with the Camelot kits!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
· Photoshop or PSE
· Basic Digi Scrapping Skills (check out our FREE Digital Basics class if you need to brush up!)
It is my hope that at the end of this class you will look at your digital "stash" with as many possibilities as you do your paper stash! It really is such an economical way to go since you can use the supplies over and over again, re-color re-size.. seriously so many possibilities!