One of my favorite things about the kit reveal at Studio Calico is "sneaking" in before the kits go live to the subbers and stocking up on all my favorite basics. I love that Studio Calico is a one stop shop!
You can combine shipping with your kits anytime after MIDNIGHT EST tonight, but I like to fill up my cart before hand so I am ready to check out once the clock strikes MIDNIGHT EST (or 9:00 PST lol! ) So I wanted to share some things I think work super well with the kits, or fun things in the store I would grab before they are gone :)
1. Gold Clips,: maybe I shouldn't be telling you this! I don't want them sold out but seriously this + ANYTHING = perfection! I love how they just add that special touch to any project you are working on!
2. Buttons, oh glorious BUTTONS! I love that they come in an ombre of colors, and I LOVE it even more that these beauties are the PERFECT shades of pink!
3. Mister Huey Inky Black... I have been using this A LOT this month, these beautiful colors with a splash of black is so much fun!
4. Color Theory Sequins pack, friends, have you seen the CORAL color in person? Because it is MAGICAL and I love it with the colors in the BESSIE add-on!
5. Today Letterpress Card .. oh my cute. This whimsical card has stolen my heart! You can use it on your scrapbook pages, cards, or PL! (p.s. I used just a regular stamp pad on this card, I don't mind the imperfect look, and I love how easy that is!)
6. Tiny Attacher Refills.. can I just admit something to you right now? I had a little panic attack when I couldn't find these in Michaels.. don't worry SC saves the day once again! P.S. If you don't already have a tiny attacher, .. it's life changing ;)
7. Since I started scrapbooking I have become a pen snob. I admit it. You understand right? I was so happy when SC got the percision pens back in stock, my personal fave is .03!
8. Molding Paste... You know what is the worst? When you open your molding paste to create something amazing and you find a dried out container! NOOOoooOOOO!!! So take it from me! Pick it up while you can! ;)
So what are your shop picks for Apri?
What will you be picking up when the kits go live?