1. I am in love with this gold embossed paper from Magical. It is just the PERFECT addition to your December Daily, or any project really, I mean is there ever TOO much GOLD!? No, I didn't think so either. (Sorry this is currently sold out, but check back!)
2. Speech Bubbles, I can really NEVER get enough! For real, I could use them on any project. These holiday ones are just too much fun!!
3. Alpha/Number Roller Stamp, I love using this for little journaling bits, and adding sentiments to cards. The font is perfect and I LOVE the size!!
4. Gold CHUNKY Glitter, need I say more? Sorry ladies this is also sold out! You guys love it as much as I do!!! :)
5. These pockets are 1000 times cuter in person, and I am CURRENTLY hoarding them, maybe it will be a resolution to use them up! :) I LOVE that they look hand made, and the little bokeh filter on the pocket I slipped the bike photo into! Sign, in love!
6. Paper clips are a great item to add to your project life pages to attatch sweet love notes from your favorite people!
So there you have it! My six picks for December's Shop, what are you getting this month? If you are anything like me I played Santa for my husband this year and grabbed a couple goodies to go under the tree & in my stocking!!
Speaking of gifts, Studio Calico
has arranged for the PERFECT gift for you this year!
I am surrounded by AMAZINGLY talented ladies on the Studio Calico team, and we all came together to create this unique, fun, inspiring book for YOU! Pick yours up soon for it to arrive in time to wrap and sneak under your tree!
I can't wait to see what you think of Blue Note, It is amazing. Studio Calico continues to bring new and innovative products to their customers and they have done it again!!